Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heading back to college; Another tiny frog discovered; Pokemon humor; NINJA CAT STRIKES BACK;

AGH!  I wanna play Xbox =/

Today I woke up at, what felt like, the crack of dawn in order to accompany my father and brother to his soccer practice.  It seems like every time I get up early lately, I suffer a severe stomach ache most of the morning.  Maybe it’s just me not getting enough sleep.

After that we went and grabbed some breakfast at McDonalds.  They serve these Steak, Egg, and Cheese Bagels here that are just FANTASTIC!  And then we came home… And that is where my day began.

I leave to drive to college tomorrow with my mother, who I going because she just can’t bear for me to take the drive alone.  I guess the gesture is somewhat justified, considering for someone in my situation it’s a fifteen hour trip.  In fact, because the distance is so far, I must pack up my Jeep Liberty and take EVERYTHING I might possibly need, because there is no option of coming back to get something I forgot.  It’s truly annoying, and sometimes I question my decision to go to the school I chose.

So today, in the blistering heat I loaded up my car.  For those who know me in the real world, I am not a fit person.  There was one time when I was, but it doesn’t really count when you’re a little kid.  Being fit “at one time” is usually said by fifty year olds walking with a cane who were once in the Army.  I’m fairly strong, and have the ability to do things… but it takes a bit of a toll on my already wearing knees and back, and the chub received from hours of computer time and playing more video games than anything else tends to get in the way.

Now that the car is loaded I am not looking forward to unloading it.  My motto is pack everything in as much as possible which means few boxes, but all that way a ton.  I made the unwise choice of having a dorm with no elevator… I’m on the top floor… you see my dilemma.  So now I will spend my fifteen hours in the car, hoping they feel as long as possible, because I do not want to unload this car.

We leave tomorrow and will arrive on Friday, should be good fun.

_____________________________________________

In other news, a frog-825x605pea sized frog was discovered in Borneo.   Whenever they discover some “new” species of animal, especially when they’re this small, I always have to wonder at the idea that the reason they’re that small and it took you so long to discover them, might have been because that was the intent.  Oh well, new frog, nothing in my life changed, you can read about it HERE.

_____________________________________________

2bc658814339e8bfNow for some video game humor.  Most of these you will not get unless you’ve played Pokemon enough, but then again maybe you will… Either way it’s worth a look.  The one on my left is my favorite.  Check the rest out HERE.

They’re all fairly hilarious. 

 

_____________________________________________

And now for the happy video of the day =D

NINJA CAT STRIKES BACK

And I apologize the this uploader decided to go batshit insane on the links in the vid.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment