Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gramer Lesun; Stop Motion Across America; Pirate Hunting;

Alrighty, today has not been the most productive in way of finding interesting things to put here…

So here’s a cute cat to console you…

cat 

 

 

 

No, lol, I do have more than just a cat about to be put through a washing machine…

While today has been majorly unproductive in regards to interesting pics and articles for the blog, I clean the bathrooms in the house (it was just a joooyyy…) so that is now done and I hope it’s the last time I have to do it before I ship back to college (in a box).

The journey to Ikea in order to collect parts for my Portal mirror has been scheduled for Saturday, it will be exciting!  I’m probably going to end up making two, one for me and one for my little bro.  Haven’t decided whether to do one orange and one blue or both of them blue or orange… I’m thinking that’s going to be a day of decision.  You may comment on what you think if you wish.

The thumb is also doing better, still a little stiff, but virtually no pain which is a GREAT thing, trust me.

Gramer Lesun_______________________________

Grammer It was physically painful for me to put that as the title… but I like the irony.

The Oatmeal is a pretty cool website with some interesting stuff on it.  When I stumbled upon this I just had to share it, because it’s not only a grammar lesson, it also has some funny jokes and cute pics as well.

Check out the full page HERE.

Stop Motion Across America______________________

Here’s a really cool video using stop-motion of a guy walking across America.

It was made possible by getting Levi Jeans to sponsor the trip in exchange for them using their products in the video.

Read all about it HERE.

Pirate Hunting Vacation_________________________

images In mother Russia, citizens hunt pirates.

Apparently, it has become a hot thing for Russian tourists to board armed ships and go pirate hunting.

Pretty interesting, read about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment