Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CoD Black Ops Peek; How to Ruin a Career; Shark Tea Infuser; Pea Plant Grows in Lung; I’m Sorry… I Set Your House on Fire;

So my thumb hurts like the Dickens for some reason.  Not quite sure what I did to it, but it’s in the joint furthest from my hand (because I don’t know the proper name of it) along the outside.  Can’t use it to pick anything up without pain and it’s also really stiff…

I injure myself all the time without remembering how (that sounded really masochistic).  My main problem with this minor annoyance is that it keeps me from playing any video games that require full functionality of my left thumb (every game that you have to move around).  So this sucks… Oh well, I can still type, which I wouldn’t be able to do if it was any other finger.  My right thumb has the job of operating the spacebar =)

Sooo… as long as we are healed by September 14th, we are a-okay!  Because you know what comes out theeennn!  HALO REACH!!!!!

And speaking of games that involve killing things, A NEW LOOK INTO CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS WAS RELEASED!!!!!  Check it out…

=D

=D

=D

*drooling*

This will be the second Call of Duty game that I actually buy rather than bum of friends (which I do quite often *shameshameshame*)  Yes, this THIS looks WONDERFUL!!!!!!  I’m so excited!  Let’s hope my little bro gets a 360 for Christmas so he can play too =)

How to Ruin a Career__________________________

amazing-girl-quits-6-Girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-Photos So, from what I’ve read… apparently this secretary got tired of dealing with her boss… and after she heard him calling her a “Hot Piece of Ass” kinda snapped and sent these nice little pics to him quitting her job.

Read and look at the photos HERE.

Now there are a lot of DUMB MOTHERF*CKERS in this world (excuse my French), but you, miss, you’re close to the top of the pyramid.

Now, there’s something you need to understand about the internet.  Some things end up online and go completely unnoticed… and some go online and end up EVERYWHERE.

You wanted to be a broker?  You wanted a career?  Probably going to be a lot harder now.  And let me just say, it’s not because you quit, it’s because you were an attention whore about it.  It’s one thing to leave a position because of a terrible boss or work environment, it’s another to take amusing little pictures and pass them around your entire office.

Wow… just wow… and in this economy too?  There are probably more than a hundred people lining up for your job already.  *shakes head* Sooo… stupid.

Shark Tea Infuser_______________________________

shark_infuser2 Now, I’ve never been too big into tea.  I like iced tea, and when my allergies are real bad and I need something to clear my throat, an Earl Grey or Chai is usually enough; So this is really for other tea lovers like one of my friends and fellow blogger over at Squaring Circles, who is a bit of a tea enthusiast.

My knowledge of tea is very basic, so this doesn’t do much for me other than a coolness factor… and the giggles at having a shark swimming around in my cup.

Check out the full design HERE.

Pea Plants Grows in Man’s Lung____________________

lung Apparently this man swallowed a pea and it went down the wrong way.  A little bit later, he began to have coughing fits and breathing problems… soon after his lung collapsed and he though he might have a tumor or lung cancer.

Doctors puzzled away at the mysterious cause, but tests showed nothing wrong.  And then they took an x-ray…

It’s pretty hard to believe.  I remember those scary stories about swallowing different seeds and then having the horror of them growing inside your body, effectively killing you in the long-run; but they were just stories.

Not anymore

Read the rest HERE.

I’m Sorry… I Set Your House on Fire________________

It’s a very… Weird Al Yankovic-esque song.  I laughed all the way through it the first time, very cool. 

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't do anything for me either besides the giggle/cool factor. You'd have to use a rooibos in it most likely in order to see the effect in the photo, otherwise a tea that shouldn't be put in an infuser.

    Granted, I don't like the thought of any tea in such a small infuser, because it doesn't give the leaves room to expand fully and give your tea proper taste.

    Thanks for reminding me about it though (I saw it a while back), because I still want one, just to have as a gag when I have guests over and such

    lol

    ReplyDelete