Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Relocating

Alright ya’ll.  I threw a FIT when my professors in Electronic Technologies in Journalism said they we’re only allowing Wordpress as a host for our class blogs.  But after using Wordpress this semester, I must say I am pleased with it.

We’re moving.

Blogger has been good to me.  I like a lot of the functions and simplicity that Blogger offers.  However, I like a lot of the things that Wordpress offers as well.  They’re both good for different things and for different reasons.  It’s easier to have all my blogs on the same host, and to be honest I like the Wordpress tracking dashboard better.

I already created the new blog:  http://foryourwits.wordpress.com/

So don’t panic.

It’s even still called Tidbits for your Wits.  Nothing but the location and format has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment