Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Groundbreaking Way to Tie Your Shoes;

Watch this…

Right after watching this video I literally reached over, grabbed a tennis shoe, and ties it this way.  I cannot believe how easy that was.  I am in awe of how much easier my childhood could have been.  Honestly…  I am going to use this from now on and eventually teach my children this way.  Outstanding!

___________________________________________________

Yes I have been slacking…

But I have been sick.  I’ve come down with a cold/sinus infection/I don’t know, but I’m not going to the doctor type of sickness.  Usually when I get sick it’s this “whatever it is” thing that involves strong pressure in my head, burning eyes, burning nose, occasional loss of voice, and sniffles.  It happens about twice a year, and usually leaves me after a week or less.

On top of this, school has been less than fun.  I’m kind of severely annoyed at WKU for a variety of things.  Right now it’s because for some reason my Public Relations book that was delivered (according to my package tracking on Amazon) on Saturday is no where to be seen.  Upon inquiring at the desk, they simply have no explanations.  If it’s not here by Friday, I will be paying fifty dollars for said book, in addition to the five I already spent the first time.  Most likely I will buy the book, only to have it appear in my mailbox that exact same day.  Just watch, it’ll happen. 

In addition, I have already ordered a new camera for a photo class I’m required to take, being a Journalism major, and am waiting for it to come in to Best Buy so I can do those assignments as well, what fun.  Because of these distractions, this post is short, and not fun filled.  I’ll try harder next time.  In fact, Friday hopefully I will have said camera, and if I’m feeling up to it, I will take advantage of its HD video recording and maybe post a video, but probably not as I sound horrible right now.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment