Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Blog (This one’s being graded) O_O

This semester I am taking a class called Electronic Technologies in Journalism.  This class is meant to give Journalists a varied skill set so that they can be more competitive in the work force (and it’s nice to know how to do stuff that will probably come up).

The way they’re grading this course is not through tests or quizzes, but rather through a blog.  Basically, we create a blog covering a topic of our choice, hopefully something we like, and use the techniques they’ll teach us in this class in order to enhance said blog.  At the end of the semester, they will grade said blog on the basis of how we grasped what they taught us.

SOOO!  I made a blog that is going to cover news in the video game industry.  When it comes time to produce content using the techniques we have been taught, I will create a podcast using audio recording software, create a vidcast using video editing software, etc.  Since I love video games and I already have a fairly good grasp on technology, this class should be a cake walk.

BUUUT!  Do you know what would make it easier?  If you guys kind of helped out by making me feel like my work is being viewed by more than just profs who couldn’t care less about what I’m writing about.  That’s right, if you could read maybe a post every now and then, or hell, just open it up and glance at it, I would be a very happy camper.

You want me to be a happy camper.

You want to check in to my GRADED HOMEWORK.

You want me to do good in school.

You want me to be able to support myself in the future.

Do you want to be responsible for me failing out of school due to depression because I didn’t get an A in that one class I thought I would do fantastic in?

No.

You do not.

So clickeh the linkeh!

GAMESPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment