Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Potato Shooters: I have come across something amazing…

This is going to be an “In the moment” blog post, because I have come across something I deem so amazing, it has been added to my bucket list of awesome things to do before I get too old to have fun doing stupid shit.

I’ve heard of potato cannons before, but I’ve never been interested enough to actually see on in action until I came across this video…

HOLY SHIT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  This is a moment where Miranda’s jaw drops in total admiration… They built these by hand…  And if they can build them… They can teach me to build them…

So then I began searching for some sort of instructional website.  Well, behold, the same people that made this video created easy to understand video instructions so that I too can blow shit up.

The following are the instructional videos for an average potato gun utilizing hairspray.  I think it’s pretty sweet for a first go and once I’m not living either at college or in my parents house where IED’s are not considered a viable hobby, I will be making one and taking it out to a field somewhere and playing around with it.  Don’t worry, I’ll make a video.

Bow to the awesomeness and enjoy.  As for me, I will have to wait a couple years before I have the freedom to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment